As we all know, Amazon is one of the largest online retailers in the world. They sell everything from books to clothes to electronics and more. So, it’s no surprise that there are a lot of Amazon books out there. But, with so many to choose from, how do you know which ones are the best?
Well, that’s where Amazon’s Editors come in. They’ve compiled a list of the best Amazon books
for 2022. And, we’ve got all the details for you right here.
The Best Amazon Books in 2022, According to Amazon’s Editors
- “The Water Dancer” by Ta-Nehisi Coates
This novel follows the story of Hiram Walker, a young man born into slavery. When his mother is sold away, Hiram is left to fend for himself. But, he soon discovers he has a special power – he can transport himself through water. This power could be his ticket to freedom. But, it also comes with a great cost.
- “The Girl Who Grew a Galaxy” by Sango Mindanao
In this YA fantasy novel, a girl named Eva is born with the power to grow stars. When her parents are killed, Eva is forced to flee her home planet. She ends up on a strange world where she must use her power to save the people there.
- “The Grownup” by Gillian Flynn
This psychological thriller from the author of “Gone Girl” is sure to keep you on the edge of your seat. The story follows a woman who takes a job as a psychic but quickly discovers she may be in over her head.
- “The Last Equation of Isaac Severe” by Nova Jacobs
This novel is a mix of mystery, math’s, and family drama. It follows the story of a man named Isaac Severe who receives a mysterious equation in the mail just before he dies. His granddaughter, Hazel, sets out to solve the equation and uncover its secrets.
- “The Best American Science Fiction and Fantasy 2020”
This anthology features some of the best science fiction and fantasy stories of
A Brief History of Amazon Books
Amazon has been in the business of selling books online since 1995. In the early days, Amazon was a marketplace for used books. Over time, they began to sell new books as well, and eventually became one of the biggest online retailers for books in the world.
Amazon Books is a relatively new venture for the company, but it’s one that is clearly designed to take on the likes of Barnes & Noble and other traditional bookstores. So what can we expect from in the future?
It’s hard to say for sure, but one thing is certain: Amazon is not going to give up on books anytime soon.
How Amazon Books Works
If you’re an Amazon Prime member, you can read thousands of eBooks and audiobooks through the Kindle Lending Library. To borrow a book, just go to the Kindle Store on your Amazon device and look for the ” Prime Reading ” or ” Kindle Unlimited ” section. If you don’t see these sections, it means you’re not eligible for either program.
If you see the ” Prime Reading ” section, you can browse through the selection of Prime-eligible Kindle books and borrow one for free. To borrow a book, just tap on the ” Borrow for Free ” button. The book will be added to your Kindle library, and you can start reading it immediately.
If you see the ” Kindle Unlimited ” section, you can browse through the selection of Kindle Unlimited books and borrow one for free. Kindle Unlimited books can be read on any Kindle device or Kindle app. To borrow a book, just tap on the ” Add to My Library ” button. The book will be added to your Kindle library, and you can start reading it immediately.
To return a book, go to your Kindle library and tap on the ” Return This Book ” button. The book will be returned to the Kindle Store and you will no longer be able to access it.
The Benefits of Amazon Books
If you’re an avid reader, there’s a good chance you’re familiar with Amazon’s massive selection of books. But did you know that Amazon offers a number of benefits for its book-buying customers? Here are just a few of the reasons why Amazon is the best place to buy books:
- Convenient shopping: Amazon makes it easy to find and buy the books you want. You can search by author, title, or keyword, and you can narrow your results by genre, price, publication date, and more. You can also read customer reviews before making your purchase.
- Competitive prices: Amazon offers competitive prices on both new and used books. You can often find discounts on popular titles, and you can save even more by signing up for Amazon Prime, which gives you free two-day shipping on many items.
- Fast shipping: Amazon ships books quickly and efficiently. You can often receive your order in just a few days, and you can track your shipment every step of the way.
- Safe and secure: Amazon is a safe and secure place to buy books. Your personal and financial information is protected, and you can be sure that you’re getting the book you ordered.
These are just a few of the reasons why Amazon is the best place to buy books. So if you’re looking for a convenient, affordable, and safe place to buy books, look no further than Amazon.
The drawbacks of Amazon Books
The drawbacks are :
- The prices of Amazon Books are quite high.
- Amazon Books does not offer international shipping.
- There is a limited selection of Amazon Books.
- Amazon Books does not have a physical store.
- Amazon Books does not offer customer support.
Amazon’s editors have selected the following six books as the best Amazon books of 2022. These books are all related to the future in some way, whether it’s a future world, a future technology, or a future event.
- “The Future of Humanity: Terraforming Mars, Interstellar Travel, Immortality, and Our Destiny Beyond Earth” by Michio Kaku
- “The Future of the Internet–And How to Stop It” by Jonathan Zittrain
- “The Future of Work: How the New Order of Business Will Shape Your Organization, Your Management Style, and Your Life” by Thomas W. Malone
- “The Future of Leadership: Rise of the Innovation Leaders” by Rosa Beth Moss Kantar
- “The Future of Money: How the Digital Revolution Will Transform the Global Economy” by Benjamin Cohen
- “The Future of War: Power, Technology, and American World Order” by Paul K. MacDonald and Joseph N. Collins
Also Read: How To Set Up Your Own Webinar